Reagent Detection for RT-PCR 32 Test/Kit – Uni Medica
This detection reagent kit of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) can accept oropharyngeal swabs, sputum, bronchoalveolar lavage fluid, nasopharyngeal swabs and other samples. The collection, storage and use of the kit should avoid contaminating the import and export of samples. Specimens can be stored at 2-8℃ for 24 hours after collection. If a delay in extraction is expected, the sample can be stored at -70℃ or lower. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles and ensure that the sample is completely thawed before RNA extraction.
Real-Time PCR Kit for Novel Coronavirus 2019-nCov (ORF1ab,N)
– High Sensivity : 200 copies/mL
– Rapid reaction time : ~1.5 h
– The whole process monitored by internal control
– Antipollution : UGD enzyme prevent contamination of amplifiers
– Flexibility : Compatible with multi brands of Real-Time PCR systems